It almost blew by completely without even a post (or a thought).
We are going to celebrate Easter at the Nursing Home this year with my Grandparents, so I’ll get to bake! But decorating and planning anything more is kinda out of the picture. I did, however, have a little Easter fun with paper crafts in decorating a basket for my nephew.
The No Sew Easter Garland is SUPER easy to make and perfect for decorating anything.
For this project you will need:
- A Printer
- Construction Paper
- Pen / Pencil
1. Cut construction paper down to 8.5×11 so it will fit in your printer. Download the .zip with the 4 printable .pdfs for your cut outs and print on the construction paper. (I like to print it without scaling)
2. Cut out all of the elements .. bunnies, eggs, dots, stripes (on the stripes I cut out the whole block and kept the thinner ones between the thick stripes as well, this adds even more variance to the designs.
3. Staple the Eggs and Bunnies ~ 5 inches apart onto a 6ft piece of ribbon. (you can print more sheets to make longer garland)
4. Glue on stripes, polka-dots and bunny cheeks. Make sure that you glue a piece on each to cover the staple. I try and arrange them in a seemingly random pattern. Once the glue is dry, flip over garland and trim the stripes and dots to match the edges of the eggs. Remember to glue on the bunnies’ inner ears and nose.
5. Draw a face on each of your Bunnies!
Hope this was as quick, easy and fun for you as it was for me. I would also love to know what some kids thought of this printable and tutorial. Happy Easter Everyone!