Roasted potatoes with Vegetables are one of my favorite things to enjoy.
Not only are they perfect the day you cook them, but the amount of things you can do with roasted potatoes the next day is limitless (especially fried with an over medium egg the next morning, yum!). Sometimes I eat this combination, the roasted potatoes with veggies as a side or a meal, depending on what else I have in the refrigerator. Not a lot is required, and you can change the recipe depending on what vegetables you prefer.
- 6 baby red potatoes
- 4-5 asparagus stalks
- handful of green beans
- half a head of cauliflower
- tablespoon of olive oil
- ground pepper to taste
- Fill a pot with water and place the baby potatoes in. Turn the stove on and wait for the pot to boil.
- In the meantime, cut all of the vegetables.
- Go ahead and set the oven to 350.
- In a small casserole dish, put the tablespoon of olive oil and some ground black pepper. I went ahead and spread the olive oil out a little bit.
- Once the potatoes have boiled, take them out of the pot, let them cool slightly and then cube.
- Place cubed potatoes in the casserole dish with the vegetables.
- Place the dish in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy.
You can also put parmesan cheese on the dish before you throw it in the oven. It’s nice to change it up every now and then!